Hi Don,

Many thanks for your reply.  I have read Jim's and your advice and counsel
about RFI many times on this reflector and I am very grateful for your
response tonight.

I will give your advice a try.  I have some extra shield cable and can make
the runs short between the equipment.

For some context on why I went to a common point.  I read, what I thought
was an excellent article, about ground loops from the Flexradio site a
couple of years ago.  Here is the link:
http://kc.flex-radio.com/knowledgebasearticle50426.aspx

I thought that daisy chaining would introduce ground loops and hence the
reason I went to a common point.  However, I don't think you are advising
this.

Let me say it back to you: Follow the audio path first and then follow the
coax path.  For me,

   - Computer to the kx3 (using the computer's sound card for now)
   - Then bond the kx3 to the px3
   - Then bond the kx3 to the KPA500 (I am borrowing this for FD)
   - then bond the KPA500 to my antenna tuner
   - Then bond the antenna tuner to the station ground point
   - Ground the power supply to the station ground.

Again, thanks Don for the advice.  I will let everyone know how I do after
FD if my results change.

regards,
Brian
VE3IBW