Agreed.

On 7/25/2016 11:49 AM, Jim Brown wrote:
On Mon,7/25/2016 11:34 AM, stan levandowski wrote:
On my QRZ page it says "No LoTW, no eQSL and no Buro."

That may be your preference, but it causes everyone who wants a confirmation from you to spend money with the postal system. When we were kids, it cost a penny or two to send a QSL. Now, including the cost of printing a card, it costs someone who wants your card more than $1 round trip (.49 each way) in the US, more than $2 between US and Canada, average $3.50 to/from other countries.

LOTW and eQSL are FREE and easy to use if you're using almost any of the popular logging software. Putting our logs on LOTW is the considerate thing to do. It's the RIGHT thing to do. It's the modern equivalent of what we said in the '50s -- "the last courtesy of a QSO is a QSL." Now, the last courtesy of a QSO is an upload to LOTW.

73, Jim K9YC