While we are on this subject - is there a way to have CW+SSB on the split
frequency as in using the subrx for split freq and want to get a carrier with
key ? I have tried b SET and A>B ALL etc etc . You CAN get it by an A/B and
turning off split but would be handy to simply have it on both VFOs. Hank K7HP