The number of tragedies in my life suggest otherwise, but in this case, I must live a charmed life.

I have never had RFI issues while using zip cord for speaker wiring in and around my ham shack. I have used the red/black stuff for DC wiring but lately I'm using 10 AWG wire made for low-voltage landscaping use. I also use it for connecting the speakers in my audio/video system. The only downside is that the insulation is very thick since it's appropriate for direct burial and I have to shave it down a little to get it into the abysmal Power Pole connectors that are standard on too many devices these days.

Wes  N7WS