If you expect 100 KHz (more than 22 KHz) with CW Skimmer you will need
to split the receive antenna loop and feed a true SDR (e.g., SDR I/Q, Perseus, QSR1, etc or equivalent) tuned to the bottom of the active
band.  See the CW skimmer documentation - any configuration that feeds
skimmer from the IF and tracks the IF offset is limited to 22 KHz (the
operating frequency +/- 11 KHz).

This is a design choice made by the developer of CW Skimmer.  If you
have questions, contact him.

The "direct" receiver configuration does not require/use microHAM
Router.  Other software is used to link logging software and skimmer.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV