Well, just because you bought a K3 doesn't mean you can't get rid of the K3 and
buy whatever computer-peripheral-radio you want. Makes more sense than
grumbling about the bad radio you think you're stuck with.

I used to be a "high end" operator -- back when I had a Globe King 500b, a
75A4, and a pencil to handle logging ... ;)

Grant NQ5T

Sent from my iPhone