First off I am no Flex Fan,  and am a happy camper with a couple K3 radios,

K9CT contest station has swapped all their K3 for Flex 6700 and ran a couple
contests recently high power multi multi.   You can find some place on the
web or on the Midwest Society of contesters blog about the operators
comments and how the Flex worked out.
They seem to be  happy campers,  so a lot of the Flex problems with
strong signals must have been worked out. Have seen several pictures of the
setup and operators using the Flex.

Not sure where high end op came from,  but do know what high dollar op
means when you see these large contest set ups.

73 Merv K9FD/KH6

Also, I'd bet that the Flex 6700 is not a viable option in a multi-transmitter station (or around broadcast transmitters, or with one or more close-in ham neighbors) without serious bandpass filters in front of it. Bandpass filters commonly used for SO2R and in multi-transmitter contesting stations can fulfill that function. BUT -- those filters are NOT going to be sufficient when the strong signals are in-band -- for example, 40M in EU and AS, and on 20M, where high power broadcast stations are just outside 20M, but still within the passband of most practical bandpass filters. Or in a big multi-multi with a run station and a multiplier station on the same band.

73, Jim K9YC