It should be mentioned (also on the Elecraft web site) that there is Hamlib - an universal radio control software with full support of the K2. It is Hamlib (a project of Frank Singleton, VK3FCS/KM5WS and Stéphane Fillod, F8CFE) which can be found at

http://hamlib.sourceforge.net/

It can be used with(in) Linux and Windows software, however this software must be projected to work with Hamlib. As far as I know it is employed by TLF by Rein, PA0R, a very promising TR-log like contesting software pack (very powerful and free, of course). Other projects using Hamlib are Xlog by Joop, PG4I, a fast developing station logger for Linux (X11) and Xdx, also by PG4I, which is an excellent Telnet DX Cluster client.

More details on my web site

http://www.ok1rr.com/preview.php?cisloclanku=2006031601

73,
Martin, OK1RR