When all else fails, if you can melt the solder, pull out the part while keeping the solder hot and melted (keep the iron on the component pin while pulling <i>gently</i> on the part to be removed) then clean up the hole with a little braid, you're good. This is how I installed my 30m module, twice! 73 de Alex NS6Y