I'm using ladder line to feed a 20m dipole on all bands from 40-10m (actually, it even works on 6m). Using a dipole shorter than 1/2 wavelength can be tricky, but it should work pretty well on the design frequency and higher. You will need to use a balanced antenna tuner, or an unbalanced tuner plus a balun.

There's an article about how I did this in this newsletter:
<http://www.cwops.org/newsletter/2016/08scopy16aug.pdf>

73,
Vic, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel