The other thing, too, is if your antenna is just relatively close in
proximity to your shack, it won't matter how well balanced your feedline
is; you may still end up with cables inside your house that are resonant at
or near the frequency where you're transmitting, or at least near enough to
cause problems, with an intentional radiator (your antenna) nearby.  For
whatever reason, this always seems to be worse on 20 meters than other
bands with home electronics.  Then I don't know of an option for offending
equipment other than a few turns through some hefty ferrite on the resonant
cable(s).

(As I'm sure you know, a lot of home electronics are poorly executed with
respect to keeping out common mode currents... Jim Brown K9YC has published
a lot of really great information about this state of affairs.  Sometimes
the entry point for common mode noise isn't what you would expect, too.)

If you're like me, and you have a dipole antenna mounted on your roof,
getting it up a little higher may help some too...or just learning to live
with lower power output.  My threshold at home with digital modes on 20m is
about 27 watts... below that, everything is fine.  Above that, everything
is terrible.  Fortunately, most of the time I don't even need that much to
make a successful contact, and even with modes like WinLink, 15 watts is
plenty.

   Nick

--
*N6OL*
Saying something doesn't make it true.  Belief in something doesn't make it