I’ve been working in vain over the past few days to get my K3 up and running
digital modes (other than CW). Several years ago I had things working with a
Navigator interface and my 756 Pro II, but it got fried by a lightening strike
and I’m just now trying to get things working again.

Here’s my setup:

Full K-Line (K3)
MicroHam MicroKeyer II
Heil ProSet Plus (non-ic version)
DXLab software (but I’ve tried FLDigi and several other programs as well with
the same results)
Symptoms:

CW transmit and receive works well, both from the key and the software
On other digital modes and voice, transmitter keys properly, but no power is
transmitted
The signal is making it out of the MicroKeyer interface (I plugged the cable
that normally plugs into the Line In on the K3 into speakers and could hear the
signal coming from the computer and interface)
The signal is making it into the K3 (By enabling the MON, I was able to hear
the signal through my headphones attached to the K3)
Using the K3 utility, I can transmit in CW, RTTY and PSK
I think this narrows things down to settings on the K3. The question remains,
why am I not getting any output. Here are some relevant settings:

Menu: MIC SEL: LINE IN
Config: PTT-KEY: RTS-OFF (I’ve tried all settings)
Mic Gain: 10 (I’ve tried increasing this with no change)
I’ve also tried increasing the TX Level on the MicroKeyer with no change
I’ve tried playing around with these settings but the results are still the
same; power out with CW (but that is not coming through the Line In connection
because I can disconnect it and I still have CW power), but no output on any
other mode (unless I’m using the K3 Utility program, where I can get output on
CW, RTTY, and PSK—but again, it is not through the Line In connection because
it can be disconnected).

Your thoughts and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

73,
Bruce K7EY