Thank you to both Ross and Don for your suggestions. It looks like Don had the
right diagnosis—by turning the Windows and the MicroKeyer drive levels up to
about 75%, and then restarting everything, I started getting power out on all
digital modes. I then adjusted the MIC Gain as Don suggested and things are
working well. THANKS!

My only remaining problem is that I am still not getting any output on Voice
mode, but that seems to be related to the MicroKeyer (I can’t hear anything
when I plug the Line In cable into speakers and try transmitting). Unless
someone here has a similar setup and can advise me, I’ll just continue to work
on it. I have the Mic connector from my Proset Plus headset plugged into the
front Mic connector on the MicroKeyer, and the headset connector plugged into
the back of the K3—which is what the MicroKeyer instructions seem to direct.

Thanks again for the help in getting my digital modes transmitting!

73,
Bruce K7EY