Jimmy,

You should see little voltage sag on transmit, especially at QRP levels.

Compare the voltage directly at your power supply terminals between receive and transmit. If it stays up, then check your power cable to the K3 for adequate size wire and good connections. If you have a DC power distribution device like the RigRunner, remove the K3 from it and connect direct from the power supply to the K3.

OTOH, if the voltage at the terminals droops during transmit, open the power supply cover and remove the bolt terminals - clean the solder lugs on the inside and the bolts, then reassemble making certain the bolts are tight. If those bolts turn even a little bit when tightening the external bolts, they are not tight. You must have tight connections at the power supply.

73,
Don W3FPR