I just had to replace one in my TL922 after about 5 years. I'm not a contester,
but sometimes I bang away in pileups for a while. I have finally taught myself
not to use QSK unless I need it. Setting the delay in the K3 to just enough to
keep the relays closed between CW elements is almost as good but saves a lot of
operations.
When the pileup is fast enough that I want QSK, it's a button press away.
--
Vic 4X6GP