From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of 'DGB'
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 9:31 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Remoteing with the K3 Mini and the 1238 Twins

I am getting my remote setup.

For hardware at the remote site (home) I am using a K3, Palstar HF-Auto, SPE
Expert 1.3k - FA Amp., Green Heron Products for Rotor control and their
wireless remote boxes for switching antennas, and one Remoterig 1238. I have
all this connected to a PC that is connected to the internet.

 From the control site (away from home) I will use a K3 Mini, another Remoterig
1238, and my laptop. I am able to control all my antennas with a client program
from GH thru the internet. Last year I was using a
KPA500 and KAT500 and was using Elecraft's client program to control them.

What I'm wondering is how I can control the HF-Auto and the SPE from the
control site as neither have similar client programs available as the Elecraft
stuff did?

Anyone else with a similar setup?

Thanks Dwight NS9I

delivered to ct...@ewnetinc.com