TX ad RX EQ are forced to flat in DATA A (and AFSK A) mode.

What frequency tones (TX #### Hz in WSJT-X) are you using?  Is WSJT-X
in split mode?

If I adjust the audio input *carefully* to 4 bars, I will see the "ALC"
vary from 3 to 5 bars and the power output will vary between 98 and 102
Watts (when set for 100 W).  With the audio input adjusted to "4 bars
with the 5th flickering", I see marginally tighter power control - 99
to 102 W.  However, in no case is there a significant variation in the
power output.

The *only time* power output is not as expected is if I am not using
split mode and trying to transmit with audio tones below 300 Hz or
above 2500 Hz (outside the DSP bandwidth).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV