How did you measure the GPSDO?  Against the Rubidium?

On 5/8/2017 3:26 PM, Jay Miller wrote:
I was curious so I bought a GPS disciplined 10MHz source from China using
the eBay seller "cybereveryday."  I have a calibrated scope and a Rubidium
10MHz source. I noticed a frequency offset on three of the WWV frequencies
when I plugged it into the K3 XREF module after getting "GPS Lock" rather
than using my Rubidium lamp standard   I measured the 10MHz output from the
GPSDO and it is 10,000,025 Hz. (2.5 PPM) The eBay ad states "Accuracy: than
above OXCO 2 order of magnitude."  The point is, even using the K3 zero-beat
method with 15 MHz WWV I can get closer to being dead on frequency than
using this Chinese mfg. GPSDO. Again, Elecraft quality and engineering WINS.

Jay Miller, N4NUI