Two Christmases ago, my fiance asked me what I wanted for a gift. On a whim, without too much study, I said a Bodnar GPSDO. I emailed Leo and inquired about using the unit as a reference for my SDR-IQ (66.6666 MHz) and a 10 MHz source for my DG8SAQ network analyzer which can also operate as a frequency counter.

He sent me a screen shot of the software display that showed the variables that determine the two frequencies. Unfortunately, the calculations to set different frequencies are obscure. After several inquiries (after the purchase) he sent me a link to the internal device data sheet (Silicon Labs Si5328) for me to decipher. QST had this to say about that:

"A couple of caveats: there is currently
no documentation for the unit other than
what Bill Hein has provided on the Force
12 website, and no schematic. Bodnar is
working on an improved version of the
setup software, and documentation may
follow, but I was not able to test the updated
software...."

In reality, there is no updated software and Force 12 is gone.

I believe the hardware is fine, however the documentation and communication with Leo, after the purchase but not before, is iffy.

When locked to GPS it's an excellent frequency reference. When unlocked, it's a TCXO and not so good. Phase noise isn't stellar.

It's a frequency standard and not a time standard. If you want to set your clock use WWV or NTP.

Wes  N7WS