Thanks for bringing up phase noise. From my research on other cheap devices
(knockoff TCXOs), I have found that phase noise was obviously not
considered and in that case was truly awful. It was in the -115 dBc range
at 100hz, but, likely due to poor design, actually rose to -110 dBc at
10-100 kHz offset, which is truly awful. There were also many spurs. If
something is not specified, it is likely not even considered.

I had not realized a Trimble Thunderbolt was so good. I have been using the
output of the low aging rate option of an HP8642A for a 10 MHz reference,
no idea of the phase noise. Now you have me wanting something else!

73,

Mark
W7MLG