I used the K4KIO hexbeam on Field Day -- it was very easy to assemble
and the parts were high quality. It is also visually low-profile. I would recommend it. I don't have any experience with the TA33 Jr. but my guess is that there are a lot more things that can go wrong with all those traps.

The hexbeam will have gain on WARC bands as well as 10-15-20. My experience is that with conditions as they are today, 17m is VERY important (so is 30, for that matter) for DXing.

I have a rotatable dipole and yes, it definitely does help a lot to rotate it! But it isn't a beam.

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
Formerly K2VCO