The low visual profile is helpful to keep the neighbors from noticing.
I wonder whether anybody has done anything else to minimize the visual
impact even further line a non-metallic spray paint.
Thanks ahead of time, good folks.

--
73 de Ted Edwards, W3TB and GØPWW

and thinking about operating CW:
"Do today what others won't,
so you can do tomorrow what others can't."