From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Vic
Rosenthal
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 12:35 PM
To: Joe Subich, W4TV
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Beam antenna question

Why do you think it will "significantly outperform the hex beams?"
The point about uv is well taken re fiberglass, but I don't know what the
cords on all the hexbeam versions are made of. There are uv resistant
materials available.
I wouldn't say an 11 element yagi with capacity hats on the elements has an
especially low visual profile!

Vic 4X6GP

delivered to r...@cobi.biz