Is Idiom Press out of business? I thought they just changed their name:
https://www.hamsupply.com. Hamsupply.com has the Logikey K-5 Electronic
Keyer <https://www.hamsupply.com/logikey-k-5-keyer/> with Accukeyer
emulation. I use one - not so much any more - but still have it anyway.
Wonderful keyer. Not sure if this is the one you're referring to though.

73,
Kev K4VD