And with the last good posting, let's close the thread. (I would have closed it
earlier, except we were working 18hr days at Dayton.)

Also, for everyone else, complaining about other vendors is a huge violation of
Elecraft list policy. Please make those complaints elsewhere. Its too afar from
our core list topics and also too easy to harm good vendors with inaccurate and
outdated information and hearsay.

Of course It is still OK to post complaints about Elecraft (hopefully few! ;-)
as we want to hear those so we can remedy the problems quickly.

73,
Eric
Moderator etc.
elecraft.com
---
Sent from my iPhone 6S as I wake up on my 6am flight home from Dayton..