From: Drew AF2Z [via Elecraft] [mailto:ml+s365791n7631921...@n2.nabble.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 1:54 PM
To: wa9fvp <rep...@willcoele.com>
Subject: Re: K3S Noise reduction Test

The only thing I would change in NR is to make it easier to scroll
through the settings. Currently you can only go through the 32 settings
sequentially with the VFO-B knob, from 1-1 through 8-4. It would be nice
if the VFO-A knob could be employed to increment and decrement the first
parameter.

For example: if you were on NR 1-3 you could scroll directly through
2-3, 3-3, 4-3, etc using the VFO-A knob.

I don't know the details of NR but believe that all the n-1 settings are
related to each other as a group; same goes for the n-2 settings, n-3,
and n-4. So, it would make sense to be able to scroll through the "n"
values when looking for the best noise reduction.

73,
Drew
AF2Z

-----