Even if we have to slog through all the NR settings sequentially I'd still prefer to keep them all, no matter how similar they appear on the scope. Having used the K3 for a number of years I have at times noticed an audible difference between them when copying weak CW signals. Can't really characterize it further than that, but they do make a difference.

73,
Drew
AF2Z