Thanks.  I will look into it.

On 10/31/2017 2:44 PM, Buck wrote:

The secret is in the way you approach it.  Method today is to learn the sound of a letter.  A is not dot dash or dit dah.  It is not Ah Pull. It is not ._    It is the sound of didah.  You repeat each letter until you have it down and move to the next one. This is called the Koch method.

The letters are sent at 20 wpm to reinforce they are one sound. Code is sent slower by expanding the space between letters.  This is called Farnsworth method.

Here's a free trainer program  http://www.g4fon.net/

Buck, k4ia
Honor Roll
8BDXCC