Bingo!
Of course the tower is not immune from lightning. Mine has taken many direct
strikes and it has a number of ground rods. The ground system gives it a
path that is not though your equipment. Also a single point ground and
proper bonding as K9YC mentioned will keep everything at the same potential,
minimizing damage.

Back to the Elecraft net
John KK9A

Nr4c wrote: