Josh,

You are quite correct.   The usual CISPR standards limits for many SMPS
designs are typically set to 50dBuV across the HF spectrum, that translates
to roughly 5/9+17dB.

These standards are there to protect your old analog TV and commercial FM
radio being messed up not your local Ham operator unfortunately.

73

Matthew
VK5ZM