I don't RV anymore but when I did my 5th wheel came with a charger made by Todd Engineering, fortunately now out of business.  It was simply awful in terms of RFI.  In the analog TV days the RV parked outside the garage would interfere with low-band TV.

I replaced it with one made by a local company, IOTA Engineering. https://iotaengineering.com/power.htm  I found it to be very quiet.  (Although I once moonlighted at another company founded by the same guys as IOTA I have no association with this company other than as a satisfied customer).

Wes  N7WS