I asked a question about the audio "pop" that occurs in cw when T-R is set to 0
(QSK),  I discovered a 1993 thread that discussed lowering a resistance value.

Two questions for those who have done it.  First how effective was it?  Meaning
at what speed could you still hear between character elements ( dots and dashes
- the subatomic particles of cw).  And did it have a deleterious effect on your
transmit key form?  Also after you did the mod did it eliminate the pop, or
just reduce it.

The reason I ask is today I was chasing an A71 and the EU wall was up in full
force.  At a T-R setting of .01 I couldn't tell when he started to transmit.
I'd say I was running about 30wpm.  I ended up transfering the flag to the
756Pro where I was able to achieve full break in.  And no, with the EU wall up
I knew I had a snowballs chance of working him.  Fun trying just the same.

Joe N9JR