What I’m about to relate is one of the many reasons why my loyalty to Elecraft
product runs at 100%.

Michelle (at Elecraft) was able to intercept my KPA1500 box before the USPS got
it and send it instead via UPS.  What service!

While it still might pay to ask if you care about USPS being a choice, in my
case at least all is now well.  Sorry for the bandwidth.  Again, a Day TWO
order!!!

73

Gary W2CS
Dartmouth, MA