I guess we’re doing another “who’s the worst carrier” thread …

My 2 cents … I’ve never had a damaged USPS shipment (large heavy box) that
wasn’t the fault of the individual that packed the box.  The same is true of
UPS — although UPS was the only delivery service that rolled a large box
end-over-end up the driveway, ensuring that the miserably poor packing would
destroy the contents.  Sure, your precious package may get a forklift tine
through it, but you can probably pick any shipper for that one.

My bet is that the KPA1500 commercial packaging it good enough that it won’t
matter which carrier delivers it.

There are bad stories with all of the major delivery companies.  Everybody has
at least one.  Any one of them are more than capable of ensuring you get the
black bean.

Grant NQ5T