To add insult to injury the signals are not even below the noise floor.  Only
when calculated against a 3 KHz bandwidth.  You can clearly see signals on the
P3 that are reporting -25 snr within WSJT-X.

I believe the main selling point is that you can work DXCC in short time with
zero personal involvement :)

Michael Blake
k9...@mac.com <mailto:k9...@icloud.com>