I can appreciate the technology behind modes such as FT-8 but for me,
regardless of whether it be CW, Phone, or a digital mode a meaningful QSO
results in me knowing some small amount of information about another ham
that I didn't know otherwise. Clicking on a call sign and then, mostly
automatically, having the computers complete the QSO just doesn't get my
motor running.

Tim N9PUZ