It isn’t just this list, of course.  It’s every list, every BBS, every Yahoo or
Google or IO group, twitter, and FB, and Reddit, and …   And every digest.

I’ve never come across any list that will automatically do the filtering for
you.  And sometimes the OT threads can be quite interesting .. at least early
on.  :-)

Grant NQ5T
K3 #2091, KX3 #8342