On 6/16/2018 8:20 AM, Thomas Schaefer wrote:
I get the digest form of this email list. One cannot really delete only the OT
posts when using the digest.

I subscribe to almost two dozen email reflectors. I used digest mode once many years ago when I went away on vacation, and that was the reason I stopped.  A far better solution is good email software that can be set up to sort incoming email into mailboxes that you can then quickly scroll through. I use Thunderbird.

Does anyone know if there is a way to have the qth.net list software
automatically remove posts that start with OT in the subject?

I know there are utilities to do this. Others will tell you about them.

73, Jim K9YC