Tom,

As far as I know, there is no way to do that for digests. But if you are downloading the digest to your computer and not wanting it on your smartphone or other web based application, then read on.

If you have an email client on your computer, IMHO subscribing to the digest is a cumbersome way to view the Elecraft email list.
Subscribe to individual emails.
Create a folder in your email client for the Elecraft emails.
Set a filter to place all incoming emails with [Elecraft] into that folder.
Presto -- you have your own digest on your computer.

If you do not want to see the OT posts, simply create a filter to place anything with "OT" into into your trash.

Mozilla Thunderbird works nicely and is free - multiplatform as well.

73,
Don W3FPR