Thanks for the useful information Don. I changed over to non-digest.

I use a Mac so I already have all radio list email go into a Smart Folder. I
created a rule to automatically delete any email that has OT in the subject
(ironically, this one). Hopefully we can ask people to give some serious
thought to what they write and if they must post something off-topic, to
include OT in the subject. Again, just a polite request—I’m not telling people
what to post.

I believe that takes care of this one so thank you all for your consideration
and the bandwidth.

<SNARK>We can now go back to discussing how FT8 cannot be used at Field Day
(with my K3 to make it tangentially on topic) or how my P3 makes a better pan
adapter than back in the day when I used an Kenwood SM-220 (and the resulting
30 post thread about how good the Kenwood TS-820 line was).  </SNARK>

Regards,

Tom NY4I