Which of course makes /M ["I'm on wheels"] and /MM ["I'm afloat"] non-compliant, all the M's belong to the UK. Attention pilots:  /AM ["I'm aloft"] is also non-compliant since AM belongs to Spain.  /R ["I'm a repeater], /B ["I'm a beacon"], and /PM ["I'm walkin and talkin"] are too, all the R's are Russian, the B's Chinese, and PM belongs to Indonesia.  /P is probably compliant since the P's are split between multiple countries and always have a second number/letter.  No prefixes start with Q so /QRP is compliant.  So is /QSD ["I can't send for beans"].  Interesting that the SOTA folk never [almost] use /QRP or /<anything>.  I guess the assumption is that if you've carried your station up a mountain and call CQ SOTA, odds are high you're in the field and likely did not drag a generator along.  I don't believe anyone has done time in the "Gated Community for the Ethically Challenged" for violations of this however.

Personally, I don't care what indicators you use as long as I can find your call in there somewhere.

73,

Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County