This is something that the Oman Radio Society asks all members to do for a
month starting on "National Day" (Read 4th July)

What a pain in the a**e !!!  for example  "a45wg/ND48"  (National-Day 48th
Year). It is totally meaningless for 99% of all hams.

I like the /qrp if they truly are qrp

I now get down from my soap-box

        73s all

                Tim