-----Original Message-----
From: JT Croteau

Speaking of test equipment, I'd like to see Elecraft come out with a
real QRP watt meter at a decent price.  Something small that can be
taken to the field and can read 1 mW up to 20W.  The OHR QRP watt meter
is nice but too big for the trail and a bit on the expensive side IMO.
I think a watt meter of this type could probably be offered in the $50 -
$75 range, especially in kit form.