Agreed.   And your grounding system alone certainly cost several thousand dollars more than most ham stations.

I will also add, if your ground system, implementation and methods do not comply with NEC, in the event of any loss, your insurance company can simply say "it has been nice doing business with you.  Your coverage is hear by CANCELED".

Although living  TN, my QTH is 500 ft above average terrain out to 35 miles.   I understand living on a hill, grounding and lightning.  Do it correct to minimize damage.  Do it wrong or incomplete and expect to encounter a loss, up to and even the house, and hopefully no loss of life.

73

Bob, K4TAX