----- Original Message -----
From: "Vic K2VCO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Elecraft Reflector" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Ideas - new Elecraft Products

> Fred (FL) wrote:
>
> > It is said, McIntosh's TUBE AMPLIFEIRS still draw
> > BIG BUCKS, for the hi-fi/stereo buff.  Why?
>
> Because some people confuse superstition and science.
> --
> 73,
> Vic, K2VCO
> Fresno CA
When I worked for a power company, our customer representative got a call
from a customer  wanting to know how his power was generated .  He had read
an article in a stereo magazine informing the readers that power generated
by natural means (hydro,wind or solar) would produce more natural sounding
music.  Its hard for engineers to give advice in such instances.  My impulse
was to tell him that our power was not only natural but organic also.
Rick Dettinger
K7MW