Repeat customers and customer loyalty are the foundations of any successful
business.  Their word of mouth recommendations are pure gold to any
manufacturer, so engaging them in these discussions costs little and pays
big dividends.

>From what I have read, many of the wish list items are features already
found on rigs from other manufacturers, so some of those bases are being
covered.

That said, polling non-owners is always worthwhile...maybe at hamfests if
you can keep the syncophants from crowding the table.

What would I like to see?  A K3s or a K4 are well beyond my means.  I'd
like an improved KX3:
1.  Dedicated audio inputs/outputs for digital modes.  Built in sound card.
2.  An ethernet port for easy internet remote control, including a way to
turn the the transceiver on and off, plus remote access to every other
function (I say this not knowing whether that's possible already now)
3.  A method of setting digital mode audio levels that doesn't leave the
operator wondering why the meters aren't working.
4.  Move further away from the mindset that your customers are hikers and
backpackers.  You serve them very well already.

If my theoretical KX3s grew to the size of a K2 that would not bother me.

73,

Ken Alexander (still VE3HLS)
So Phisai, Thailand
Blog:  bueng-ken.com