From: "K9FD" <merv.k...@gmail.com>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: 3/24/2019 10:37:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Will there be a K4?

THe P3 is already a receiver,  all it needs is a board to bring the I/Q out to
the world,
How about Elecraft making a board for that purpose?
Has been talked about before but have heard of nothing happening with the idea.
Im sure there are many willing to invest in a board and what ever else it
takes,  it would
keep everything in the K3/P3 enclosures,  and eliminate all the hang on pieces
that people
use now.

73 Merv K9FD

I'm easy. All I want is the I&Q stream available on the back of the radio as it
is on the KX3 while keeping the IF output. That opens up a number of options that I
now use work arounds for.

73,
Barry
K3NDM