Andy,

Maybe for some, but my eyes glaze over when you start talking about that stuff.  I've already experienced the sunk costs for the old hardware.

Wes

On 3/27/2019 3:13 PM, Andy McMullin wrote:
Wes,

I wonder if a better answer would be to push for versions of the utilities that
compile on an ARM chip so that it could be run on a Raspberry Pi. Particularly
as it’s already been compiled for an X86 under Linux, so all the libraries
should be there. I don’t think many of us would worry about spending 25 quid on
a little computer to have just to run the utilities and maybe some of the
modern digital modes?

Regards
Andy, G8TQH