It’s kind of the way things go.  I’d like to be able to run some 8-bit Z-80
apps I wrote in the 1970’s (in FORTH) without pulling my old Digital Group
system out of the attic,  but I can’t.

Developers need to keep up.  I imagine that the Elecraft macOS apps will show
up as 64-bit compatible at some point, too.    If not, Elecraft will alienate a
(arguable small, perhaps) subset of their users, and I doubt that will happen.

Grant NQ5T (Windows free for as long as I can remember)
K3 #2091 KX3 #8342