Unless you are a developer, weeks is measured in double digits. The new version
of macOS will presumably be announced at Apple’s WWDC in San Jose the first
week of June. It will not be out as a full release until September or October
which is the real time frame of concern. Unless you value your data, do not run
any of the betas unless you really need to, and then only with data you are
willing to lose. As a long-time Macintosh developer I speak from extensive
experience here.

I am sure the Elecraft Utilities will be updated in time for this event as
needed. After all, until Apple tells us what is going on, we don’t really know
anything, right? By the way, there are some far more important issues that we
are watching, such as the very mysterious notarization system and when it might
be required.

73,
Jack, W6FB